Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 762
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Cook fettuccine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain in a colander and rinse with cool water. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add 1/2 the Parmesan cheese, 1/2 the mozzarella cheese, and ground pepper to the bowl with the pasta and toss. Layer 1/2 the pasta mixture into a baking dish. Top with 1/2 the cooked bacon and 1/2 the peas. Repeat layers of pasta, bacon, and peas. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and butter. Pour heavy cream on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I add more Parmesan cheese for extra flavor
Per Serving: 762 calories; 34.1 77 38.4 100 1169 Full nutrition