Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 820
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Add bacon to a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook until crispy, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside, reserving drippings in the skillet.
- Reduce heat under skillet to low. Add olive oil and garlic to drippings in the skillet. Cook and stir until garlic becomes aromatic, no more than 1 minute. Add mushrooms to skillet and sprinkle with kosher salt. Cook until mushrooms soften and turn brown, 5 to 8 minutes. Add white wine to the skillet and simmer until mushrooms are cooked fully, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil; stir in tortellini and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 4 minutes. Add peas and continue cooking until tortellini float to the top and the filling is hot, 2 to 3 minutes more. Drain and set aside.
- Add Alfredo sauce and black pepper to the skillet with the fully cooked mushrooms and stir completely. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add cooked tortellini and peas to the skillet and stir gently until well coated. Crumble cooked bacon slices on top and serve in bowls.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This dish can be vegetarian if you leave out the bacon. I just think it adds a ton of flavor, but it still tastes good without it.
Per Serving: 820 calories; 50.1 65.1 26 97 1561 Full nutrition