Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 589
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring water and rice to a boil in a large pot. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and water has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, and hoisin in a bowl.
- Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon peanut oil; swirl to coat. Add pork in a single layer; cook, without stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir-fry until pork is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 4 minutes. Transfer pork to soy sauce mixture; toss to coat.
- Pour egg into the pan; cook, without stirring, until set, about 45 seconds. Cut egg into bite-sized pieces.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add bell pepper, edamame, and 1/2 cup green onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Add cooked rice; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add pork and soy sauce mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until heated through, about 1 minute. Top rice with egg and remaining green onions.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use what pork you have! Pork butt, pork shoulder, pork chops... I've made this with leftover Easter ham.
Per Serving: 589 calories; 11.5 102 19.9 61 530 Full nutrition