Garlicky Tortellini Soup With Sausage, Tomatoes, and Spinach
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 371
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat a large pot over medium-low heat. Cook sausage and onion until onion is soft and translucent, breaking up sausage as it cooks, 5 to 7 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Pour all chicken broth into the pot and bring to a boil, about 5 minutes. Add tortellini and cook 5 minutes more. Add tomatoes with juice and return to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer soup for 10 minutes.
- Stir spinach into soup; it will look like too much, but it will wilt quickly. Add basil and red pepper flakes and simmer 5 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pass Parmesan cheese at the table when you serve the soup.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use dried basil in place of fresh. Substitute hot sausage for mild, if you like.
Per Serving: 371 calories; 17.6 33.7 19.7 55 1656 Full nutrition