Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 170
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 ears)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix together chili powder, kosher salt, and cayenne in a small bowl. Set mixed seasonings aside.
- Remove most of the silk while leaving 2 to 3 layers of husk on each ear of corn.
- Cook corn on the preheated grill until husks are slightly charred, turning every 3 to 4 minutes, for 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool slightly. Remove husks carefully, leaving stems on as handles.
- Squeeze 1/2 lime over each ear of corn. Sprinkle each with mixed seasonings to taste and top generously with Cotija cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano instead of Cotija cheese if needed.
- Do not soak corn in water as some recipes suggest.
Per Serving: 170 calories; 4.6 32.2 6.9 9 255 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1