Ingredients50 m servings 210
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place corn, in husks, directly on the oven rack.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender and cooked through, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Peel down husks and rub each ear of corn with 1 tablespoon butter. Sprinkle each with Cotija cheese, cilantro, chili powder, and lime juice. Serve.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use dried cilantro instead of fresh, cilantro juice instead of lime juice, or a Mexican blend cheese, Parmesan, or Greek feta cheese if you can't locate Cotija cheese.
- The corn can also be shaved from the cobs, mixed with the other ingredients, and made into a dish.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 14.4 20.3 4.5 36 88 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I used tajin instead of chili powder. I boiled the corn instead of grilling and I cut it off of the cob and served it from a bowl all mixed together. It was delicious! I definitely think gril...
We used defrosted mini ears on skewers and grilled the corn until tender. Mixed melted butter and the ingredient seasonings and sprinkled the cheese on top. Just like the local restaurant versi...