Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 145
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat shortening, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in soy milk until well combined.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg together in a separate bowl. Pour over the sugar mixture and mix well. Fold in oats, walnuts, and raisins; cookie dough will be thick.
- Scoop out tablespoon-sized balls of dough and drop onto cookie sheets. Press down slightly to flatten cookies.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on the cookie sheets for 2 minutes before removing to cooling racks.
You might also like
Per Serving: 145 calories; 6.9 19.8 2 0 54 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Just made these and they are really good. They're tasty, sweet but not too sweet, crispy on the outside but soft and chewy on the inside. I didn't have vanilla-flavored soy milk, just plain (unf...