Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 197
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine oats and almond milk in a bowl and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sift together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, and sea salt in a bowl.
- Cream together coconut oil, honey, and sugar in a large bowl using an electric mixer. Add eggs and vanilla extract; stir. Stir in oat and flour mixtures. Fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Place cookies by spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use vanilla almond milk instead of unsweetened, margarine instead of coconut oil, lightly packed brown sugar instead of Sucanat®, and carob chips instead of dark chocolate chips if desired.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 9.8 26.6 2.8 12 113 Full nutrition