Sugar Cookies with Honey
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 30 m servings 87
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Add sugar and continue beating. Pour in egg, honey, and lemon juice; mix well. Add flour mixture and mix dough until blended.
- Wrap dough in wax paper and chill in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll dough on a lightly floured work surface using a lightly floured rolling pin to desired thickness. Cut into shapes using cookie cutters of your choice. Place cookies 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 87 calories; 2.8 14.7 1.3 11 70 Full nutrition