Applesauce Raisin Muffins
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 267
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Melt coconut butter in a small bowl. Beat egg into the butter and pour into the flour mixture. Mix in applesauce and vanilla extract. Fold in raisins and walnuts and mix into a doughy batter.
- Scoop batter into the muffin liners using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 18 to 20 minutes. Let muffins cool for about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Regular butter works in place of the coconut butter.
Per Serving: 267 calories; 9.1 44.5 4.5 18 142 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1