Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 166
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine butter and coconut oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook until melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Mix 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a mixing bowl.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Add to egg mixture, mixing well. Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- Roll heaping tablespoonfuls of cookie dough into balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set, about 12 minutes. Cool on the cookie sheets for 2 minutes, then transfer to wire cooling racks.
You might also like
Per Serving: 166 calories; 9.5 19.2 2 24 126 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1