Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 15 m servings 17
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 quart-sized jar)
- Quarter cucumbers lengthwise and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Put cucumbers and onions in a bowl and cover with salt. Mix gently to coat all the pieces with salt. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Drain cucumbers and onion in a colander. Place back into the bowl and fill with water; stir to rinse. Drain again.
- Combine garlic and gochugaru in a 1-quart Mason jar. Add the cucumbers and onion. Fill jar to the top with vinegar. Refrigerate 1 hour to overnight.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use white vinegar in place of rice vinegar if you like.
- Kosher salt or sea salt can substitute for the pickling salt.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes sodium from the full amount of pickling ingredients. The actual amount salt and vinegar consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 17 calories; 0.3 3.7 0.6 0 2110 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1