Spicy Chopped Cheese Sandwich
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 763
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 sandwiches)
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook until onions are soft and starting to caramelize, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef and Sriracha sauce. Mix well unto Sriracha is evenly distributed. Form mixture into two patties and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add hamburger patties and cook 5 minutes or until a crust forms on the bottom. Flip patties over and cook 3 minutes.
- Using a wide spatula, break patties up into large pieces. Sprinkle cooked onion in between the spaces of the hamburger pieces. Layer cheese over the beef, and cook 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Divide meat mixture evenly between the toasted hoagie rolls. Top each with shredded lettuce and sliced tomato.
You might also like
Per Serving: 763 calories; 44.9 40 49.8 166 1498 Full nutrition