Prune Breakfast Muffins
6 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 204
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Combine all-purpose flour, sorghum flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat eggs in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and frothy. Add prunes, sugar, lemonade, water, and cereal to beaten eggs; mix well. Stir in flour mixture until just combined. Pour batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let muffins cool completely before removing from cups.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- In this recipe I use lemonade in place of light cream. I would recommend a light-flavored juice in place of milk so as to not alter the flavor too much in the finished product.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 1.1 45.7 4.1 31 196 Full nutrition