Sous Vide Italian Sausages
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 270
Original recipe yields 5 servings (5 sausages)
- Fill a large pot with hot water. Attach the sous vide cooker and set the temperature to 150 degrees F (65 degrees C).
- Place sausages, salt, and beer in a resealable food-grade bag. Use the water displacement method or a vacuum sealer to remove all air from bag. Seal bag, submerge in the pot and set sous vide timer for 3 hours.
- Remove bag from pot; pat sausages dry with paper towels.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill sausages for 5 minutes, turning frequently.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I've used sweet Italian sausages in this recipe as they are our favourite, but any raw sausage will work.
Per Serving: 270 calories; 21.2 3.5 14.9 44 1172 Full nutrition