Tuna Casserole with Shirataki Noodles
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 229
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Place green beans in a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender yet firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Cook and stir red bell pepper and onion in a large nonstick skillet until tender, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- While mushrooms are cooking, drain and rinse noodles; set aside.
- Combine almond milk, cream cheese, seafood seasoning, garlic powder, and pepper in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Add greens beans, noodles, cream cheese mixture, and tuna to the mushroom mixture. Stir gently until heated through, 5 to 8 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can easily substitute pork or chicken in place of tuna and change any of the spice combinations as your taste requires. Your imagination is the only limit to variations.
Per Serving: 229 calories; 4.2 20.2 29.8 39 460 Full nutrition