Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 328
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and season with 2 tablespoons salt. Add cauliflower and cook until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain well and place between several layers of paper towels to dry. Transfer cauliflower to a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Combine, cottage cheese, sour cream, butter, green onions, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Stir cheese mixture into the bowl with the cooked cauliflower and transfer to the prepared baking dish. Spoon Parmesan cheese on top. Cover with an oven-proof lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a small skillet over medium heat and add almonds. Cook, stirring constantly, until lightly toasted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle almonds on top of cheesy cauliflower bake and return to the oven for 10 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 328 calories; 21.9 17 18 59 3024 Full nutrition