Skinny Banana Bread
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 127
Original recipe yields 16 servings (2 4x8-inch loaves)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease two 4x8-inch loaf pans.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Combine bananas, eggs, applesauce, brown sugar, flaxseed meal, milk, and vanilla extract in a large bowl and mix until well combined. Gradually add flour mixture to the banana mixture, stirring until uniform. Add walnuts and mix lightly just until evenly distributed. Pour batter evenly into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Remove loaves from oven and set aside to cool for 15 minutes. Remove loaves from pans and let cool about 5 minutes more before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use 1 egg and 1 egg white for a lighter bread.
- You can bake this recipe in 1 5x9-inch loaf pan, if you prefer.
- If there is no ground flaxseed available, the 3 tablespoons can be substituted with 1 tablespoon of vegetable or canola oil.
Per Serving: 127 calories; 3.9 21.5 3.6 21 178 Full nutrition