Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 542
Original recipe yields 14 servings (1 9-inch fluted tube pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9-inch fluted tube cake pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Combine cake mix and pudding mix in a mixing bowl using an electric mixer. Add sour cream, vegetable oil, and water; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cake plate and let cool completely, 20 to 30 minutes more.
- Place opened frosting container in a microwave on medium heat, stirring every 30 seconds until just soft enough to pour. Drizzle frosting over cake and sprinkle candy-coated milk chocolate pieces on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The original recipe called for 1/2 cup sugar, but I felt it was not necessary.
Per Serving: 542 calories; 31.5 62.5 6.3 68 474 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1