Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 333
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Blend cake mix, water, egg whites, and oil in a bowl using an electric mixer until moistened. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, 23 to 28 minutes.
- Poke holes into the hot cake. Pour in pina colada mix and sweetened condensed milk. Let cool completely, at least 2 hours.
- Spread whipped topping over cake. Sprinkle coconut on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 333 calories; 15.9 44.4 4.2 8 234 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
One of the best cakes I've ever made! Rave reviews from everyone. This cake is perfect for a dish that needs to be prepared a day in advance as a time saver. Definitely cook the cake 28-30 minut...