Dairy-Free Breakfast Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 202
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
- Combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
- In a second bowl, beat egg. Mix in soy milk, oil, and lemon zest. Pour egg mixture into flour mixture and mix batter with a spatula until just moistened. Fold in blueberries. Mix in dairy-free cream cheese by the 1/4 teaspoon so there are small chunks all around the batter. Gently blend in. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Combine 3 tablespoons sugar and lemon juice and in a small bowl. Brush onto the warm muffins immediately after they come out of the oven.
You might also like
Per Serving: 202 calories; 8.5 28.4 3.2 16 132 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1