Breakfast Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 240
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
- Stir flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl; set aside.
- Beat eggs with an electric mixer in a bowl on medium speed until light and frothy. Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar and mix to form a smooth paste. Add beaten eggs and beat with an electric mixer until a smooth creamy batter forms, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Fold cream and blueberries into the batter and mix until just combined. Add flour mixture and fold in just until absorbed.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed and muffins are lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute half-and-half for the cream if you like.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 11.2 31.4 4.4 65 205 Full nutrition