Ultimate Keto Fathead Cauliflower Pizza Crust in the Known Universe
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 262
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Microwave cauliflower for 3 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Press out as much liquid as possible.
- Combine dry cauliflower, mozzarella cheese, almond flour, egg, olive oil, baking powder, Italian seasoning, garlic, and salt in a bowl. Add more almond flour if mixture is too wet.
- Roll or press the cauliflower-cheese mixture onto the prepared baking sheet into a 1/4-inch thick crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Once crust is pre-baked, add toppings of your choice and bake an additional 12 minutes.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 19.6 11.9 13.2 74 883 Full nutrition