Ingredients55 m servings 240
- Place mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, 20 seconds at a time, until melted.
- Whisk egg in a bowl until beaten. Mix in almond flour, baking powder, and garlic powder until well combined. Work mozzarella mixture into the dough until sticky. Stir in Cheddar cheese. Transfer the dough to a sheet of plastic wrap and fold plastic wrap over the dough. Gently work the dough into a ball. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and unwrap. Cut dough into 4 equal pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Cut each ball in 1/2 to form a top and bottom bun. Place dough, cut-sides down, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and set up, 10 to 12 minutes.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 19.4 4.2 13.5 90 522 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I've made at least a dozen types of keto/fathead breads which all have slightly different variations of ingredients. The flavor of these is delicious! The execution, however, is problematic, hen...
This was awesome. Did as the other review suggested and sliced after baking-worked perfectly. Even my bread-loving husband, who suffers through taste-testing my Keto recipes, loved it. Thank ...
I love this bread so much! I have been making it with different cheeses and adding things like bacon, onion, garlic... I made it into bagels. Love it! I also mixed Italian seasoning into the flo...