Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 175
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Layer shrimp evenly on a baking sheet and season with 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pink, 6 to 10 minutes depending on size. Remove from oven and let cool until safe to handle.
- Remove and discard shrimp shells. Chop shrimp into bite-sized pieces and place into a serving bowl. Add grapes, celery, dill, and chives.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, yogurt, and remaining 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning in a separate bowl. Add dressing to shrimp mixture as desired and stir to coat. Store in the refrigerator to cool salad before serving, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 175 calories; 6.7 8.8 19.8 175 628 Full nutrition