0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 d 30 m servings 501
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 butterfish fillets)
- Combine miso, sugar, sake, and mirin in a large glass or ceramic bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add fish fillets and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours minimum.
- Remove fillets from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add fillets to the hot skillet in batches; cook until flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 5 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I like to use miso that does not contain MSG, and a good nonstick pan, preferably Anolon® cookware, for true gourmet cooking.
- Drink sake while preparing and eating. Don't drive drunk. Stay home. Bottoms up!
Per Serving: 501 calories; 16.2 49.1 34.5 109 1858 Full nutrition