Chocolate Pie Crust
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 186
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 pie crust)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat flour, confectioners' sugar, walnuts, butter, and cocoa together in a large mixing bowl until a soft dough forms.
- Press dough into the bottom and up the side of an ungreased 9- or 9 1/2-inch fluted tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until puffed, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Cool crust completely in the pan on a wire rack, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use margarine in place of butter, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 186 calories; 12.5 18.4 2.6 23 62 Full nutrition