Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 103
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 pie crust)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Crumble graham crackers in a food processor with sugar and cinnamon.
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in a microwave oven, about 1 minute. Add to the mixture in the food processor and blend until combined into the dough.
- Roll dough out into a crust and place into a pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 7 minutes. Let cool completely before filling, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you need an unbaked crust, chill for 1 hour in the refrigerator before filling.
Per Serving: 103 calories; 6.5 11.4 0.5 15 92 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1