Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 232
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/3 cup powdered sugar, and butter in a bowl. Pat dough into the prepared pan to form a crust.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave oven on.
- Whisk white sugar, eggs, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons flour together in a bowl and pour filling over crust.
- Bake in the hot oven until set, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely, about 30 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar and cut into 16 bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use margarine in place of butter, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 232 calories; 9.7 34.4 2.6 58 75 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
no changes made, didn't last long at all, very delicious, comparable to those we get from our favorite Italian deli. will be making these often