Fresh Fruit Tart with Mascarpone
"I always get recipe requests when I bring this fruit tart to parties. The mascarpone cheese adds a smooth richness that keeps everyone coming back for more. With the vibrant colors of the fresh fruit, this tart not only tastes great but is very eye catching. You can use any fruit to top the tart."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 391
Original recipe yields 16 servings (2 9-inch tarts)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 2 tart pans.
- Blend flour, butter, and sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until combined. Divide mixture evenly and press into the bottoms of the prepared tart pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- While crusts are cooling, beat cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon together in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Spread mixture over cooled crusts. Arrange strawberries, blackberries, and kiwis on tart in desired design.
- Mix sugar and cornstarch together in a small saucepan. Pour in water and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until clear and thick, about 2 minutes. Let glaze cool completely.
- Glaze the entire top of each tart gently using a pastry brush.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you are putting berries in the middle of the tart, place berries in a small bowl. Add glaze and mix together. Spoon onto center of tart.
Per Serving: 391 calories; 23.3 43.2 4.3 63 132 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2