Strawberry Hill Tartelettes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 809
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 tartelettes )
- Combine strawberries and sugar in a bowl. Set aside for topping.
- Mix mascarpone cheese, 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, ricotta cheese, and vanilla extract in another bowl. Set aside for filling.
- Whip remaining confectioners' sugar and heavy cream together in a bowl using an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Place whipped cream in a pastry bag and refrigerate.
- Line up tart shells and fill each one with ricotta cheese mixture. Top each with strawberry mixture and swirl chilled whipped cream on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can make your own dough or use graham shells, etc.
Per Serving: 809 calories; 57.9 67.1 8.5 137 540 Full nutrition