Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 45 m servings 489
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 12-inch tart)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease a 12-inch tart pan.
- Beat butter and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in flour until mixture is crumbly. Press into the prepared tart pan.
- Bake crust until lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Beat melted and cooled white chocolate and heavy cream in a bowl until smooth. Mix in cream cheese until thoroughly combined. Spread over cooled crust. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Combine 1/2 cup water and white sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Mix remaining 1/2 cup water and cornstarch together in a bowl until cornstarch dissolves; add to sugar mixture. Cook and stir until mixture thickens and clears, about 5 minutes. Stir in corn syrup and return to a boil. Remove glaze from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Arrange strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries over cream cheese layer and brush with glaze. Chill for at least 1 hour; store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 489 calories; 30.2 50.8 5.6 64 173 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Easy to make and delicious. The only thing I did differently was that I used very little of the glaze on top. Since the filling is pretty rich, I didn't want to sweeten the fruit too much. I...