Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 395
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix white sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, egg, and vanilla in a small bowl until combined.
- Place 3/4 cup flour, brown sugar, and butter in another small bowl; mix until crumbly.
- Place rhubarb into pie crust. Pour white sugar mixture over the rhubarb. Sprinkle with brown sugar mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is bubbly and crust is golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 395 calories; 15.9 60.6 3.9 41 184 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1