Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 561
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch tart)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll pastry out to 1/4 inch thickness and use it to line a 9-inch tart dish. Prick the pastry with a fork and then place into the freezer for 20 minutes to prevent pastry from rising during baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Set crust aside. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat a saucepan about 1/3-full of water to a low simmer, about 5 minutes, then reduce heat to lowest setting. Place a heat-proof bowl over the pan in such a way that it does not touch the water. Add chocolate to the bowl and allow to melt. Limit stirring to an absolute minimum to prevent chocolate from separating.
- Mix ground almonds, eggs, sugar, and butter together in a bowl. Add warm melted chocolate and stir to combine. Pour chocolate mixture into the baked pastry crust.
- Arrange pears on top of the tart by pressing them into the chocolate mixture.
- Bake in the hot oven until pastry is golden and mixture is firm, 35 to 45 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 561 calories; 37 53.1 9.4 72 203 Full nutrition