Keto Fathead Pizza with Chorizo and Salsa
7 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 551
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and heat until melted, about 1 1/2 minutes. Stir well. Add almond flour, salt, oregano, garlic powder, and black pepper. Use your hands to combine dough. Once combined, add beaten egg and stir until well incorporated.
- Spray 2 large pieces of parchment paper with non-stick spray. Place dough on one piece of parchment paper and cover with the second piece. Using your hands or a rolling pin, flatten pizza dough to a 10-inch round. Remove top parchment paper and place bottom piece of parchment paper with flattened pizza dough onto a baking sheet. Pierce all of the pizza dough with a fork to prevent the dough from rising.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bottom starts to brown, 12 to 17 minutes.
- Meanwhile place chorizo in a microwave-safe bowl and cover with a paper towel. Microwave in three 1-minute increments, uncovering and stirring meat well after each.
- Remove pizza crust from oven and top with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, chorizo, salsa, and onion. Bake until cheese is melted, 4 to 6 minutes more. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Jack cheese can be used in the crust instead of mozzarella cheese.
Per Serving: 551 calories; 41.6 7.2 36.9 207 1902 Full nutrition