Cheesy Baked Asparagus
6 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 246
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread out asparagus on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with olive oil, fresh garlic, and cracked peppercorns. Toss to coat evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Spread Gouda cheese down the center of the asparagus spears and broil until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with pink Himalayan salt.
You might also like
Per Serving: 246 calories; 19.2 6.2 13.9 51 451 Full nutrition