Broccoli, Ham, and Rice Casserole
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 418
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook until fragrant and almost translucent, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle flour over onion, then cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add milk gradually, whisking constantly to keep mixture from becoming lumpy. Cook and stir until the mixture is thick and smooth, about 15 minutes.
- Add Colby-Jack cheese and cook and stir until cheese is melted and sauce begins to bubble, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine broccoli, ham, and rice in a large bowl. Add cheese mixture and stir to combine. Pour into the prepared baking dish. Top with crushed crackers, sliced almonds, and crumbled bacon.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until filling is bubbly, about 30 minutes. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 418 calories; 26.5 23.6 21.2 68 952 Full nutrition