0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This popcorn is an easy and festive way to enjoy some leftover Easter candy! You can use any kind of candy, nuts, or "mix-ins" that you like! And make sure to adjust the salt at the end, it really helps to balance out the sweetness! Make sure to store this in a cool, dry, and airtight container, or the popcorn will become soft. It should be eaten within a few days of being made."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 526
Original recipe yields 14 servings
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place popcorn, chocolate eggs, coconut, and almonds together in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Pour white chocolate chips into a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until chocolate is melted, stirring every 30 seconds, about 2 minutes. Stir in butter and almond extract until fully melted and incorporated.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over popcorn mixture and toss to thoroughly coat. Sprinkle in salt; stir. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Adjust salt to taste.
- Let popcorn cool and harden before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 526 calories; 15.1 88.2 14.4 6 78 Full nutrition