Homemade Cream Horns
16 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 442
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Unfold puff pastry sheet and use a pizza cutter to slice pastry into 6 even strips. Wrap each strip around a conical cream horn mold starting at the pointed end. Place rolled molds on a baking sheet with the end of the dough strip facing down.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Remove horns from oven and allow to cool to room temperature, about 20 minutes, before carefully removing molds.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed for about 1 minute. Add lemon juice and vanilla extract and beat until blended. Fold in whipped topping until filling is smooth and fluffy.
- Fill a pastry bag with cream filling and pipe filling evenly into each horn. Dust horns with confectioners' sugar. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have conical horn molds, you can use aluminum foil rolled into molds. Be careful when removing the foil not to tear the pastry. Also, if you don't have a piping bag, I use a sandwich bag with a corner snipped off. Both of these work for me.
Per Serving: 442 calories; 31.3 35.1 4.8 21 166 Full nutrition