Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 171
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Fill a large bowl with ice and cold water. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add peppers and cook uncovered for 5 minutes. Drain in a colander and immediately immerse in ice water for several minutes to stop the cooking process. Drain and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat 1/4 cup oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until slightly softened 3 to 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, ketchup, parsley, black pepper, oregano, and cayenne pepper. Allow to cool slightly. Mix in feta cheese and parsley.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Fill blanched peppers with feta mixture and place on a baking sheet. Brush stuffed peppers with olive oil.
- Broil peppers under the preheated broiler, turning frequently, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 171 calories; 14.7 6.1 5 25 340 Full nutrition