Hot and Sweet Grilled Italian Sausage with Peppers
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 399
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill sausages, bell peppers, and onion, turning occasionally until nicely charred, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer sausages and vegetables to a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine mozzarella cheese, salad dressing, banana peppers, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and the grilled onions in a bowl. Remove grilled bell pepper tops and slice into strips; add to mixture. Plate sausage and top with the pepper mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Any sweet and/or hot Italian sausage links will work here.
- Use any variety of sweet peppers you prefer.
- Substitute provolone for the mozzarella if you like.
Per Serving: 399 calories; 25.6 19.3 21.7 69 951 Full nutrition