0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 127
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 kabobs)
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 15 minutes before use to prevent scorching.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread 1 piece each of pineapple, strawberries, banana, peaches, and plums onto skewers.
- Grill skewers, turning occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
- Combine honey, lime juice, and mint in a small bowl. Brush dressing onto kebabs and grill about 4 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 127 calories; 0.3 33 0.9 0 3 Full nutrition