White Chocolate Easter Bunny Bark
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 451
Original recipe yields 20 servings (1 11x7-inch baking pan )
- Line a 11x7-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Make sure parchment paper is long enough to be able to pull bark out of pan, once set.
- Line the prepared baking pan with speculoos cookies, making sure there are no gaps between each cookie.
- Melt white chocolate according to package instructions. Pour over cookies. Smooth top using an off-set spatula.
- Place cereal, jelly bird eggs, chocolate kisses, chocolate wafer cookies, and mini jelly bird eggs on top of the melted white chocolate. Place in refrigerator to set, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove bark from the pan by gently pulling on parchment paper. Break into pieces.
You might also like
Per Serving: 451 calories; 17 71.7 5.1 9 252 Full nutrition