Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 147
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 skewers)
- Place garlic, soy sauce, sugar, red wine vinegar, tahini, lemon juice, Sriracha sauce, and pepper in a food processor. Blend well until smooth.
- Pour the marinade into a zip-top bag; add chicken, green onions, and toasted sesame seeds. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to overnight.
- Meanwhile, place wooden skewers in a container filled with water and soak at least 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Grill chicken skewers until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 3 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 147 calories; 3.9 14.4 13.8 32 801 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2