Sandra's Party Salad
10 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 225
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Mix bok choy, napa cabbage, carrots, and bell pepper together.
- Reserve ramen seasoning packets. Mix noodles, sunflower seeds, almonds, and sugar in a separate bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Toss in the noodle mixture and cook until toasted, 3 to 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Mix ramen seasoning packets with soy sauce, vinegar, peanut butter, sugar, curry, and red pepper flakes for the dressing.
- Toss vegetables, noodle mixture, and dressing together. Serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 225 calories; 18.4 11.9 5.6 < 1 337 Full nutrition