Best 4th of July Patriotic Brownies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 428
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch baking pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Grease parchment paper with vegetable oil.
- Melt butter in a microwave in a microwave-safe bowl; stir until smooth. Pour in sugar, cocoa powder, water, and vanilla extract. Stir until well blended.
- Pour eggs into batter and mix until batter becomes shiny. Stir in flour quickly until thoroughly combined. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 30 minutes before transferring to the refrigerator to cool completely, about 30 minutes more.
- Place 1/2 cup white chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Stir until well blended and mixture is smooth and yogurt-like in consistency.
- Stir red food coloring into white chocolate chips until it reaches your desired shade.
- Remove brownies from the refrigerator. Spread red-colored chocolate over the top in a stripe. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon red and blue candy-coated chocolate pieces before it hardens.
- Melt another 1/2 cup white chocolate chips in a microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Stir blue food coloring into white chocolate chips until it reaches your desired shade. Spread onto top of brownies for a second stripe. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon andy-coated chocolate pieces.
- Melt remaining 1/2 white chocolate chips in a microwave. Spread onto top of brownies for a third stripe. Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of candy-coated chocolate pieces.
- Transfer brownies to a refrigerator to allow chocolate to harden for at least 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 428 calories; 25.7 49.3 5.5 76 47 Full nutrition