Bundt® Kugel with Praline Topping
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 387
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 Bundt(R))
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a large fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in egg noodles and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix brown sugar and 1/4 cup butter in a small bowl. Press butter mixture over the bottom and a little up the sides of the prepared pan. Sprinkle 1/2 of the pecans over the butter mixture and press in well.
- Drain noodles. Combine remaining pecans and butter, eggs, sour cream, applesauce, sugar, salt, vanilla, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add noodles and mix well. Pour mixture into the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of the kugel comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Run a table knife around the edges to loosen. Place a large plate or platter over the pan and invert carefully to remove kugel.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- A 12- or 16-cup bundt pan can be used in this recipe.
- Margarine will not work in this recipe.
- Walnuts can be substituted for pecans, if desired.
Per Serving: 387 calories; 18.3 49.1 7.3 83 298 Full nutrition