Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 155
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat, fluff using a fork, and allow to cool, about 1 hour.
- Combine cooled quinoa, apple, bell pepper, and cranberries in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and Dijon mustard in a small bowl and whisk together. Pour vinaigrette over quinoa mixture and toss until all ingredients are coated.
- Add chopped kale to the bowl with the quinoa mixture and toss in before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you are making the salad a night ahead, leave kale on the top, cover and refrigerate. When you are ready to eat, toss kale in the quinoa mixture.
Per Serving: 155 calories; 7.7 20.4 2.4 0 106 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was great but for me, but I did make a lot of changes. I felt there was too much oil and not enough zing, so I added more salt, vinegar, more lemon juice, and some lemon zest. to counteract...