Roasted Asparagus and Kale Salad
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 242
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Coat asparagus with olive oil in a large bowl. Toss with garlic. Arrange asparagus in one layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, massage kale with salt in the same bowl used for coating asparagus. The excess olive oil will get on the kale, so don't over massage, or the leaves will get soggy.
- Add tomatoes, feta cheese, and avocado; mix to combine. Cut roasted asparagus in half and mix into salad.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use grape tomatoes instead of cherry, if desired.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 19.1 14.4 7.8 19 298 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1