Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 118
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Squeeze lemon over shrimp and set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in rosemary, basil, oregano, coriander, and bay leaf. Add white wine and Worcestershire sauce; cook until sauce is slightly reduced and flavors come together, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp to the sauce and cook until pink, 5 to 7 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to use butter instead of olive oil.
- I add about 3/4 to 1 cup of white wine and a little Worcestershire sauce. Substitute all the wine with 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce if desired. Or you could add a little sesame oil instead of the Worcestershire.
Per Serving: 118 calories; 2.2 2.6 18.8 173 226 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1